We are still waiting. We hope all goes well and we will get to close on our house next week. The bank said yes to our loan but when the underwriter reviewed it they said 'no'. So another mortgage broker took over. We have been waiting to hear the results. The underwriter said yes on Monday. So hopefully everything runs smoothly. With the whole economy mess its not to easy to get a loan right now. We have everything going for us but the same employment for 1 1/2 to 2 years. Our belongings are still in the Uhaul, parked in front of my grandmothers home. Uhaul is realllllllly liking us right now. It will all be a good memory to laugh about in a year or so.
We are having fun with my parents, they have been so good to us. My dad and mom have gotten acquainted very well with all my kids. Any time grandma says to Joseph, "I love you." Joseph says, "I love my mom." He is a big mama's boy. He has decided grandmas house is his home now though. Aaron and Dylan love grandma to tell them a story when they go to bed. Preston and Emily are easy going and loving life!
I love this time of year and the song "Because I have been given much". Its the perfect time to reflect on all we have been so abundantly blessed with. I feel my life has been so richly blessed that I am way in debited to a wonderful Heavenly Father. I am so happy with life! Happy Thanksgiving!
2 comments:
You guys have such a beautiful family! This is John's cousin Bonnie. If you want to check out our blog send me an email and I'll invite you. mamaboo78@comcast.net. I just made it private. So did you get into your house? Good to see all the kids in pics!
Cute pictures, Im so ready for you to update your blog. I want to see pictures of your house. :o) miss you
Post a Comment