We are hoping to close on our house Friday. It all depends on the bank being able to get all their paper work done. My little sister Brenda is staying at my parents house right now. Her husband is doing a rotation for med school in Kansas City. She has a 3 year old and a 5 month old. When michelle shows up with her three kids. You can only imagine the excitement in the air. With three 3 year olds, 3 babies and four other kids. We are having fun! I do not think it is so easy for my dad to hear the news when he watches it. I asked him if it makes him wish his kids were still home he said, "NO", grand kids are easier. I know he will miss us a little when we are gone. The tantrums of Joseph and Adam have gone up significantly probably due to not being in their own surroundings. We are all still smiling! Its been fun enjoying each others company and letting the kids play.
Brent Buttars, Johns cousin helped us move over the weekend. Joseph called him "guy" the whole time, he would not say Brent. One time I said, "say Brent". Joseph replied, "no, I can not say Brent." Just thought you would enjoy that. He always makes us laugh.
1 comment:
I need to come and add to the noise level. We went to McDonalds today and Olivia stayed right by me of course. When I asked her why she wouldn't go play she said, "Cause there are lots of kids here and they are loud and scary." Tyler does whatever she does so they stayed by me the whole time. I decided it's actually easier because I didn't have to keep checking on them.
Post a Comment