Monday, November 3, 2008
Its the start of a new begining
So here we are staring over once again. Life would sure be a lot easier if we could just stay in one place and quite moving. This is number 5 in two years! As hard as it has been I know we have prayed about all these moves and been guided by the spirit. We have learned in each place from the wonderful people we have associated with. I hope we have left an impact in their lives as well . I do not know the reason in all things but am glad to see all this moving coming to an end for the time being. I keep telling my mother in law that Heavenly Father is never going to let me forget I have to totally rely on him. We are currently staying at my dad and moms house. Until we are able to close on a home and get moved. We came up here so John could start working and we could find a house. John is working at the Ford dealership and enjoying it. Our plan is to have him start college next fall. That will be an adventure all of its own. All of our stuff is packed and waiting for us to move it up here. We usually move it in a storage unit then to our destination. Which makes moving a lot more work. So this time we opted to not do that and just leave it all in our home in NM and wait until we found a house. Joseph is trying to figure out if this is grandmas house or ours this is all to much for a 2 year old to understand. Aaron, Dylan and Emily are all adjusting well in their new school. We just hope they will adjust as well in our end destination.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment