Aaron was talking to my sister the other day he said, "a lot of people think I ask a lot of questions, do you think I ask a lot of questions? I do not think I ask a lot of questions. The questions I ask are just things I really want to know."
Dylan told me the other night that his teacher takes the Lords name in vain all the time. His school teacher is in my parents ward and was in our ward while I was home and in school. I told
Dylan I did not think his teacher would take the Lords name in vain. He was so persistent that she takes the Lords name in vain a lot. Dylan, "she says the D word and the S word too." Grandma asked, "what is the D word and S word." Dylan, "dumb and stupid." Grandma asked Dylan what his teacher says to take the Lords name in vain. Dylan, "oh my gosh."
Joseph wanted to use his daddy's chap stick the other day. He said, "I want makeup on!" I told him it was chap stick and not makeup and how boys do not wear makeup. We then proceeded to put chap stick on. Joseph then looked in the mirror and said, "I look so pretty!!"
Emily has been picking out her hair do's the last few days. We get on line and she picks out the hair style she likes and then we copy it. She thinks it is really neat. No longer is styling her hair a sad thing because mom is picking what she wants. Emily says she has to get on the, "website." I only have one little girl I tell her and I love to fix her hair!
2 comments:
I tried letting Livy look on line to pick out her hair do and it hasn't worked yet. Maybe I'll wait till she's older like Emily
SOOOOOO! I miss your guts and I am board and have been eating a lot to keep me busy! CRAP! I need to go for a run!
Post a Comment