Monday, March 30, 2015

TOFW

Brenda Petty, Angela Stevens, John Bytheway and Elisha Lee
I had to tell John Bytheway a funny story that happened a few days earlier. I was laying Austin down for his nap and reading to him the story of Jesus being baptized. I pointed to the picture and said who is this. Austin replied, "Jesus and John Bytheway." I told him no that is John the baptist. Austin was very persistant that it was John Bytheway. We laughed! Austins older brothers love to listen and quote John Bytheway. That shows us that Austin at 3 years old is paying attention.

Brenda Petty, Patty Farnsworth (my mom) and Elisha
March 21, 2015
I love Time Out for Women. The first time I went was in Florida with Shauna, Jenni and Ina. I enlisted my sisters and mom in joining me now and we look forward to it every year.

No comments: